There’s a saying I learned in college, in Journalism 101: Everyone has a story, the trick is to tell it well.
That’s what I do. I’m a storyteller and I tell them well.
I love to get to know someone, talk to them, then make their stories something other people want to read. Being as fair, accurate and objective as I can along the way, of course.
My portfolio page includes examples of my stories for these outlets and publications:
I have worked as a reporter, editor, public relations staffer and produced marketing content.
• exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, fact-checking, storytelling and communication;
• effectively explain technical subjects;
• deliver high-quality, detail-oriented, grammatically-correct content on deadline;
• produce excellent sentences, paragraphs and stories in my writing and editing;
• deadline-driven and detail-oriented, can handle multiple projects.
Accuracy and ethics are two keystones of my career and I’ve learned no matter what you write, you must remember your audience. To be effective, how the story is told iskey. I always want my stories to get an emotional reaction, learn something new, wake someone up to a new way of thinking or acting. To make a difference.
“...professional and personable…a quick study and an excellent communicator…always got the story right.”
“…a thorough, conscientious reporter who strives to truly understand the issues he’s communicating to the public…”
“…adept at meeting deadlines and producing enterprising content…”
“…incredibly professional, polite and easy to collaborate with on projects…”
“…flexible and responsive…”
“…his productivity is exemplary…”